Friday, March 6, 2009

so ready for this pregnancy to be over

I'm not miserable, physically. BUT I am so sick and tired of these contractions. It all started just over two weeks ago with contractions that were 4-5 min apart. We got medication for me to take whenever I have these contractions. We went back to the dr today b/c this morning I was having contractions. But this time I was having back pain and menstrual like cramping. It was more like when I was in labor with the twins. Once again, it was a false alarm. The dr did say I was dilated to about 1cm. But that can stay for a day or weeks. Wyatt is also moving down a bit which I have noticed b/c I can breathe easier. They did the fibronectin test again today and it came back negative so we have 2 more weeks (probably) before I really need to worry about Wyatt coming. However, these contractions I am having today just don't want to let up all the way even with the medication. They are definitely not as close and as strong as they were this morning but they are still here. I am so sick and tired of looking at a clock all the time timing the contractions and waiting to see if they get consistent or go away on their own. I had a round yesterday that lasted about an hour and then they just went away as quick as they came. I want Wyatt to arrive safe and sound and screaming but I also want this pregnancy to end. Other than the consistent contractions I really do enjoy being pregnant. I have a day here and there where I am miserable but overall I feel pretty good. In fact I feel better at week 33 than I did in my middle 20's. I've also been sleeping pretty good lately.

I'm getting very anxious to meet him and see what he looks like. We haven't had an ultrasound since week 20 so I don't even really have a sneek peak at what he might look like now. But I guess I will just have to continue being patient.

No comments: