Tuesday, February 24, 2009

All this for $30


All this for $30, originally uploaded by kkirk78.

I had to post this for those that coupon....I bought this stuff a few weeks ago. This last week I got 15 boxes of multi grain cheerios for just over $12 (including the price of the coupon). They were on sale for $1.67 a box and I bought 15 coupons off ebay for 50cents off which doubles at Kroger. So, my boxes of cheerios were 67cents a piece.

What I got in the photo...
I had such a good shopping trip last night that I had to brag. I got the 3 baby wipes and 4 bath washes at CVS and paid $15 and got $5 ecb back. Then at Kroger I got 6 boxes of triscuits, 7 cans of tomatoes, 2 cans of chili, 2 cans of mushrooms, milk, 2 boxes of popcorn, 2 pkg's of shredded cheese, 1 pkg of cheese slices, bag of onions and 1 green pepper and paid $15. Even the cashier looked at it and said "wow". I had saved $40 using the Kroger card and coupons.

1 comment:

Ariana said...

OK. Take me with you. I have all these coupons and have no idea how to use them for amazing deals like you get!