Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baby shower


The girls, originally uploaded by kkirk78.

Yesterday was a fun day. It's definitely the most I have done in a long time. I had my baby shower which I had a lot of fun at. Thanks Jan and Laura for putting it together. I got some great gifts. We had ice cream cake which was awesome! We also played some fun games. You can see all the pictures on flickr. I've got 6 weeks left til my due date but dr. says Wyatt will probably come 2-3 weeks early. But...I am fully ready! Bring it on!!

I'm soooooo excited to meet this little guy whose body shakes, wiggles and kicks when he gets the hiccups, wakes up with me in the morning, and loves Elvis! I think it's cause he knows mommy and daddy got married by Elvis. Whenever I put Elvis on...he starts moving about...it's too cute!



We also went to rollerderby last night. It was their first match of the season and we figured it might be the only one we could make it to. We only stayed for half of the match b/c the hard bleacher seats weren't treating my bum and back very well-lol. They were totally kicking Tampa Bay's butt when we left. After that Toby went and saw one of his favorite bands play, Superdrag. It was Jeff's baby shower gift to Toby. They had a lot of fun. This Thursday we are going to a screening for a new movie, I Love You Man. I'm excited about that too. We're trying to get some "us" time in quickly before it won't happen for awhile.

The first Nashville Sounds baseball game is April 9th. If I'm still pregnant we plan on going. If not, we will wait until Wyatt is a bit older and the weather is warmer and then he will be attending his first baseball game in one of his million baseball outfits. Wyatt will have a baseball buddy too...J.R. who is 7 months old. His parents are baseball fans too. Fun, fun times are ahead!!

No comments: