Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ebates

So I have discovered this website and I have been using it for awhile now. It's called ebates. It's sort of like a rebate but without the paperwork-I love the paperless system. You sign up for it-for free. Once you are signed up if you ever make a purchase online, go to ebates. See if the store you are purchasing from is listed and go through their website to buy your item. Each store has a different amount cash back listed as well as some coupons sometimes. I use it for our ebay purchases (we buy most cd's, baby stuff and random things through ebay). You get 3% cash back on ebay purchases. I also use it when I print out my photos through snapfish or shutterfly-they give you 10% cash back. Anyways, the only bad thing is that they give the cash back rewards out every few months. So you have to wait for the money. But if you are buying things online anyways you might as well get some money back. If you sign up through my link you will get $5 once you make your first purchase -

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=m2Ue9coqJpzdZqlTDMjEFA%3D%3D

No comments: