Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wyatt, when are you coming?


Wyatt, when are you coming?, originally uploaded by kkirk78.

We went to the dr today for our 37 week appt and an ultrasound. Technically I won't be 37 weeks until Saturday-yay-full term! We got to see Wyatt's chubby cheeks and his nose. But he had his fist in front of his mouth so we couldn't see his whole face. They are estimating him to weigh 6lbs 4oz right now. I have progressed from 2 cm to almost 3cm in 6 days. My dr thinks it won't be much longer. As he says, he has no scientific reason but he just thinks it won't be too long now. But...in the event that he doesn't come soon, I will be induced on April 20th if he has not arrived by then. I am officially on maternity leave, today was my first day. I plan to take it easy, sleep in and take naps as I please because I know it won't happen again for awhile once Wyatt comes. The countdown is on... :) I'm still betting on this weekend sometime, guess we'll just wait and see.

2 comments:

Bacon Lady said...

Oh sweetbabyjesus, are you cute or what?!

Have you served him with an eviction notice yet?

Kendra & Tobin Kirk said...

We've had several talks but he just doesn't want to listen to his mommy.