Friday, April 10, 2009

It's almost my birthday and Wyatt's too???

So my birthday is on April 16th. This little guy is really pushing it. I guess it would be kinda cool to have him on my birthday but...I would rather not. My brother and I already share a birthday but he is 5 years older. I was his birthday present which he wasn't too happy about. I think it's funny b/c I pissed him off from the very beginning. Even if he isn't born on my birthday it will be somewhere between now, April 10th and April 20th. I'm being induced on the 20th if he hasn't arrived yet. So the countdown begins. I have (at the most) 10 days left-wholly shit! I hadn't thought about it like that yet. I'm excited, scared and nervous. I never had a chance to make it to this point with the boys since they decided to arrive so early. I guess this is how most first time parents feel right before their little one is born. I'm not scared about the delivery - did that with no epidural with the boys. I know it won't be a piece of cake but the thought of actually bringing home a little human being that Toby and I are in charge of is kind of intimidating. But I know we will be fine and I can't wait!

We went to the first Nashville Sounds baseball game last night. One of the ushers talked to us for a little bit and asked if we planned on bringing the baby after he is born. "Of course"...we said. This little guy has so many baseball outfits that I think he could wear a different one to each game. Of course, he will have to have his picture take with Ozzie, the mascot.


10 days and counting...

1 comment:

Ariana said...

So the plan for the other day didn't work huh? :) Ah well.