Thursday, April 16, 2009

baby Wyatt update

Well, I got back from the dr this morning with great news. I am 4cm dilated and 90% effaced. He stripped my membranes again (he did it last week but it obviously didn't work). If I don't go on my own then I go in Monday morning at 7am to be induced. He said since I am so far along that they would start me on a very small dose of pitocin and break my water and that would probably do it. He did scare me a little bit because he said I would probably have to get an epidural pretty quick after getting to the hospital. That means if I go on my own we need to get to the hospital in time. I have been having a lot more contractions this last week and I'm just hoping that I will know in enough time to get to the hospital to get the epidural. But that also means that I shouldn't be in labor for a long time-hopefully. Well, Toby and I are getting really excited and nervous! I can't wait to meet him!

A tip for anyone that is pregnant I found the most wonderful tool in timing contractions. I have been using this for over a month now and it's great. It times your contractions and how long they are - http://www.contractionmaster.com/

Also, I will keep this blog updated with the latest info on Wyatt's arrival. I can update it from my phone so everyone can know just how we are coming along.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Yeah! I can't wait to hear the news!! :)