Tuesday, April 14, 2009

How stupid has our society become?



So, being home all day everyday, I have the TV on sometimes for background noise. The Today show was on this morning and guess what they actually talked about? Rain fashion! AND not just rain fashion but coordinating it with your child as well. I muted it so I didn't hear it but when I looked up there were little girls all dolled up in their rain boots, coat and cute umbrellas to match or coordinate with their parents who looked just as ridiculous. Seriously? People care what they look like when it is raining? I don't know about you but I usually am not out walking in the rain. I might run from a store to the car which to me doesn't buy enough time in the rain to make a fashion statement. Whatever...to each their own.

2 comments:

Melissa Kirk said...

Okay, some of those were really cute, but I really don't care if Josie and I match. Or even sorta match. The Today show style segments always crack me up. Especially the "affordable" stuff they have. Ah, daytime TV, responsible for the dumbing of today's moms.

Ariana said...

I've never owned rain gear that was cute. sigh. I hope C-baby wont grow up to be one of those kinds of girls. My head might explode.