Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm cute...


I'm cute sometimes..., originally uploaded by kkirk78.

So, I'm 6 weeks old now. I am starting to be more awake and look at mommy and daddy. They make funny faces at me and sometimes I smile at them. But it just makes them make more faces. My day consists of waking up mommy to feed and then most of the time I am awake for awhile. Sometimes she puts me on the play mat and I find enjoyment in staring at this red bug that hangs from it. Sometimes I can even hit it. Then I usually take a nap for awhile and wake up to eat again. The rest of the day is the same thing, eat, sleep and poop-all in various orders.

Mommy is trying to teach me how to grab things. I like to make fists with my hands but she is insisting on spreading my fingers open. I guess it's ok because I learned how to grab my blanket so I could sleep better. Thanks mommy.

Wyatt.