Monday, October 27, 2008

getting excited for our baby

I am 14 weeks now. Last week was really the first time I have had a thought about doing something with this baby when he/she arrives. I was thinking about how he/she is due in April so that means we could take the baby to a ball game this summer. That was something we dreamed about doing with the boys. Dressing them up (but not alike) in little baseball outfits going to a game. I think subconsciously I was not letting myself have these thoughts with this baby, until the other day. I am finally realizing that this baby will be coming and I can't wait to meet him/her. I was actually thinking about how it's a girl and what kind of outfit would we dress her in to go to a baseball game. Surely they must have little pink onesies with baseballs on them. Toby thinks it is a boy...guess we'll just have to wait and see. We went to a zombie walk yesterday. It was national zombie day and they were hosting a walk downtown. So, of course Toby and I went dressed as zombies (see flickr for pics). While we were there I felt the baby move for the first time. It made Toby and I laugh. Apparently our baby loves zombies as much as Toby does...that's his little girl (I mean baby-hehe). I'll try and post a pic of my belly tonight. It's pooching out a little more.

No comments: