Friday, September 19, 2008

My pooch & other wierd pregnancy things


9 week belly, originally uploaded by kkirk78.

So..I know they say every pregnancy is different and they are right. I have had more cravings and wierd things with this one so far. One night I wanted ice cream with applesauce on it so bad. I didn't do it so still not sure if that's a good combo or not. I've been hungry for hamburger, powdered sugar donuts (had that with the first pregnancy too), constantly thirsty, chicken nuggets and french fries and fries in a frosty. I haven't fulfilled them all...some due to sheer laziness b/c we don't have them in the house. Although I ate chicken nuggets and fries twice last week. Also, I can't stand to have shoes on right now. When I am home, I kick off the shoes and spread open the toes. The wind coming through them is the best feeling ever-I know it's wierd.

I am officially 9 weeks tomorrow (Saturday). I thought I would include a little picture of my growing belly. It hasn't grown much but just enough that most of my pants are tight and uncomfortable. I am slowly weeding out my old pants and replacing them with the elastic band pants.

I did get to hear our little baby's heart beat yesterday. I borrowed the doppler at work and tried to find it for several minutes. I was just about to give up when I found it. I got my phone out to record it so Toby could hear it and then I lost it. I couldn't find it again. I have a dr's appt in a week so we will both get to hear his/her little heart beat then.

1 comment:

Ariana said...

Yay! Pregnant friends are the best.