Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Home...

Best thing about the town I am moving to...barely ever any muggings, shootings, robbings, gangs, etc. I looked at the crime report for the last two weeks and some high school kid got picked up for weed. Other than that it was all traffic stops and that was IT! I so cannot wait to be out of the city and the South. Some people are made for the city and some are made for the South. I am not one of them. I am a small town midwestern girl who is headed back "home" in 6 days!

2 comments:

Ariana said...

I got home from Houston and drove by your (empty) house. I'm so sad that I missed the goodbye! Miss you guys...How WILL we celebrate Halloween without you?

Kendra & Tobin Kirk said...

We are here until 3 tomorrow when we close on the house. stop by if ya want. We are doing last minute packing and cleaning.