Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Six Flags & psychic

We went to Six Flags last weekend in Lousiville. We had a great time. We got there right when the park opened and we made it to 5 rollercoasters in 30 min! We ended up leaving early because there were no lines and we got through all the rides we wanted to go on and then some.

count down is on....1 month til we start trying for a sister/brother for Waylon and Jesse.

I went to a psychic on the boys' due date last summer. She told me some eerie stuff. She asked if I lost a baby when I asked her about my future with children. I told her I lost twins. She said I would have two boys and a girl. I didn't get if that was living children or total. She told me some more things that were dead on so I really think this time around we are going to have a little girl. I guess time will tell. She also told me that one of the twins...a boy (I didn't tell her what sex they were just that I had twins), his soul was going to come back in our next child. hhhhmmmmm.....

Kendra

No comments: