Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wyatt crawling


Wyatt crawling, originally uploaded by kkirk78.

Two days before Wyatt turned 8 months old he started crawling...Here is a little video I shot and he is already much better at it. He can now say "ma ma", "da da" and "ball". I guess he said "pa" last night when my parents were trying to get him to say "pa pa". He is still such a good baby. He is usually happy entertaining himself with his toys. He won't take naps in his crib anymore, he just sleeps on a blanket on the floor. Ever since he has learned to sit up and stand in his crib he won't take naps....but he has no problem sleeping at night in it.

Tomorrow morning we are leaving bright and early for Minneapolis...just Wyatt and I. I am going to meet up with two moms that lost their twins. I'm excited as this will be the first time we have met after talking to each other online for over two years! Rochelle has Devan who is a month behind Wyatt and Andrea has Jonathon who is only a few months old. It should be a lot of fun getting together finally!

We also booked our trip to Ireland so we can meet Karen. She was the first mom that I really talked to when I lost the boys. She lost her boys 10 days before me and we helped each other along the way. She has a brand new baby girl. I'm so excited that within months I will get to meet the moms that have helped me through the worst thing I have ever been through. We are closer in some ways than many of my good/best friends that I know in person. They and my husband are the reason I am here today...and happy about it! Thank you!!!

Have a great Christmas everybody! We will be going to visit my great grandma who is 100 yrs old. I think we are going to get dinner and bring it to the nursing home to eat with her. Then the weekend of New Years we will be going to Toby's parents house to do their Christmas. We celebrated my family's last weekend since my nephew Ty is going to go visit his mom in California for two weeks.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

J. P. Morrison said...

Every time I read your reports, I picture all of this happening in your living room here. It always throws me off when I look at the pictures and it reminds me that you're not in Nashville anymore.
I'm so excited that you will get to meet the other moms who helped you through your grief. I'm sure they will have similar glowing words about how much your friendship helped them through their experience as well.
Have a great trip!