Monday, November 2, 2009

Mario and Luigi


Super cute! Mario and Luigi, originally uploaded by kkirk78.

Even though Wyatt didn't go trick or treating and it was too cold to put him in the town's Halloween parade we still had to dress him up. It is after all Toby and I's favorite Holiday. But...the little kids got a kick out of seeing Mario and Luigi come to the door to give them candy. I dressed up as a witch. I wanted to be the princess but I didn't have enough time to get my costume together. Wyatt also had brown boots to go with his costume but his toes were too fat to even fit in them. The best costume we saw was a girl dressed up as a grandma. When she turned around and walked away we all started laughing. She had a pillow stuffed in her pants and her little butt was just waddling down the street. It was super cute!

On a side note, Wyatt goes tomorrow to get his 6 month pictures done. I can't wait to see how they turn out!

3 comments:

Ariana said...

Awesome!! Your fellas look so cute together! Do we get to see you as a witch or what?

Trisha said...

Oh my gosh! This has to be the cutest costumes ever!!!! I love it! What a great idea!! :)

Trisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.