Friday, July 17, 2009

Wyatt is 3 months old today.


He is totally chillin., originally uploaded by kkirk78.

I started back at work today, the same day that Wyatt turned 3 months old. I'm so glad I got to be home that long. I started him in daycare yesterday and he did very good. He is such a good baby. He really only fusses if he is hungry or tired. He loves to talk, talk, talk. This morning when I left for work he was smiling as big as he could to me and just talking away. I wondered why at that moment he couldn't have been crying so it would have made it easier for me to walk away from him. He has discovered that he can sit up now (with assistance of course) so that is all he wants to do. The bumbo is a wonderful thing! We also got a kiddie pool which he seemed pretty indifferent about. He doesn't quite sleep through the night yet but he is pretty close. He goes down between 7:30 and 8pm and wakes up usually between 4 and 5am. It seems every week it has been just a bit later so hopefully it won't be long before it is a few more hours of sleep (for us both). He is really getting to be a lot fun and I can't wait for these next few months. It's so much fun to see him doing new things every week.

5 comments:

Hillary Redden said...

Glad it went well! It does get to be so much fun as they get older. It sounds like we have been blessed with great babies though. :)

Ariana said...

He's so big. I'm glad daycare is a good fit.

Larissa said...

I wish I had time and money to come down for a visit so I can meet him. I can't believe he's 3 months old already! He really is the cutest thing. I look forward to getting a chance to see you and Tobin, and to smother Wyatt with kisses!

Love you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats and I am happy for you!!

Clare

Kendra & Tobin Kirk said...

Larissa,
Next time you come to visit your parents we'll have to come since we'll only be 2 hrs away!