Monday, December 29, 2008

made it to 23 weeks!

I am now 23 weeks pregnant. I delivered the boys at 22 1/2 weeks so Toby and I are very relieved to have made it to this point. We are both getting very excited to finally have our little baby join our family. I started going through the baby clothes last night. We have a mountain of newborn clothes. I got very excited looking through them...we have some adorable outfits too. We bought his outfit to come home from the hospital in. It's a little blue and white striped onesie that has a weiner dog on it and it says "hot diggity dog".

We had a good and relaxing Christmas. My parents came down on Wed and left Sunday morning. We went to the Zoo on Saturday, it was 73 degrees out and we needed something to do outside. We then went and ate at the Blackstone Brewery. They make their own beer and have a restaurant there too. I had a pepperoni, tomato and mushroom pesto pizza. It was good! Although my parents and Toby got the pleasure of enjoying some fresh Blackstone beer. That is the hardest part about being pregnant...not getting to enjoy some good beer especially around the holidays.

Well, I am looking forward to 2009. 2008 was a lot better than 2007 and I know 2009 will be even better. We are starting the New Year credit card debt free and will have the car paid off in about 6 months and we have a little one on the way. What a great way to start off 2009...stress free!

1 comment:

Ariana said...

Congrats on making it this far. I know you were so worried! Blessings, peace and fat babies to you for the new year!