Sunday, May 4, 2008

Writing a book

I have decided to write a book about my experience losing Jesse and Waylon. I have become wonderful friends with Andrea and Karen, two moms that lost their twins to twin to twin transfusion syndrome also. The book will be emails between the three of us as well as posts that we posted on the ttts message board. I orginally wanted to do it for the three of us just for us to remember and see what we have all gone through in the last year. But, as I am going through the posts and emails I realize just how much that it might help new parents going through the same situation. I just hope that I can let other parents know that they are not alone in what they are experiencing. All of the books I found for grief and losing a child were so "this is what you will feel" and not personal experiences.

No comments: